FOLLOW US ON
A passion handed down from generation to generation.
AZIENDA AGRICOLA IL PALAZZO DI BANELLI ANNA MARIA
WHO WE ARE
WHO WE ARE
Starting in 1971, the Banelli family began direct management of the company and hired salaried laborers. A few years later, in 1976, Anna Maria and Primo also undertake the restoration of the farmhouse and the farm. With passion and tenacity, they carried out their challenge, together with their children Alessio and Isabella.
With the birth of little Allegra we have reached the fourth generation: a story that began in 1946 and of which we are already writing the future! Yes, because today that dream has translated into 42 hectares of vineyards and 6000 olive trees, selected from the most valuable cultures.
Just like in the past, we employ the "big family" of all the agricultural operators who work on the farm and who have once again approached the relationship with the land and nature.
The lands that adorn our company were once a resting place for travelers along the Via del Sale that connected Rome to Rimini. The fertile and welcoming soul of these fields welcomed the inhabitants of the area.
The company was divided into four farms in each of which lived patriarchal "great families".
The numerous and mighty arms worked incessantly until the industrial development of the 1960s transformed them into workers causing them to flee the countryside.